We arnosmater.com including all affiliates and subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “arnosmater.com”, “us” or “we”) are committed to protecting your privacy. Our goal is to provide you with a positive experience on our website www.arnosmater.com (“Website”), while at the same time keeping your Personal Information secure.
Personal Information. This means any information that can be used to identify a specific natural person directly or indirectly, either in isolation or in combination with other information. Some examples of Personal Information include a name, address, email address, phone number, any ID number or location data.
Aggregated Information. Information may be aggregated and/or anonymized. When information is aggregated, it is combined with information about other customers and users. Aggregated information that includes Personal Information is considered Personal Information until it has been anonymized.
Anonymized Information. When information is anonymized, the information can no longer be attributed to a specific natural person without the use of additional information, for example, how many users viewed a particular website video or advertisement, such information cannot be used to identify you. In general, usage data collected when you visit the Website is both aggregated and anonymized so it does not identify you personally and therefore is not Personal Information.
Children’s Personal Information. The Website is not directed to, nor does arnosmater.com knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 (Sixteen), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If we are informed that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under the age of 16, we will delete that Personal Information from our systems. If you believe we might have inadvertently collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at email@example.com
What Information Do We Collect
Device and Technical information. We automatically collect information when you visit the Website, including:
• technical information, including the Internet protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and language preferences. This information is all normally provided by your web browser, and we do not specifically request it;
• information about your visit to the Website, including the full Uniform Resource Locators ("URL") clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); Products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; videos watched; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and methods used to browse away from the page;
Device and Technical information. Cookies (to learn more about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org) are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser or your computer’s hard drive. A cookie typically contains the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie originated, the “lifetime” of the cookie (i.e., when it expires) and a randomly generated unique number or similar identifier. A cookie also may contain information about your computer, such as user settings, browsing history and activities conducted while using the Services.
The Website use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies, which are required for the operation of the Website. Without them, for example, you would not be able to register or log in for the Website.
• Analytical/performance cookies, which allow arnosmater.com to recognize and count the number of visitors, learn how visitors navigate the Website and improve the Website.
• Functionality cookies, which arnosmater.com uses to recognize you when you return to the Website.
• arnosmater.com also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect Other Information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads .
Information we receive from other sources. We work closely with third parties who provide services to us (including, for example, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for a number of purposes. These purposes will be consistent with the reason you provided the information to us or for a directly related purpose. The uses we make of such information are to:
• set up an account for you on the Website;
• facilitate your purchase and/or download of our Products;
• authenticate use of your account or purchases and/or use of our Products;
• register your Product in our product database;
• carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• assist you with customer support;
• communicate about and administer participation in customer promotions and surveys;
• provide the Products you request;
• provide you with information about the Products you use, such as new features, bug fixes, service downtimes or upgrades;
• help us develop new products and improve current Products;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We (or selected third parties) will contact you by electronic means only if you have opted-in to receive marketing information. "Opt-in" means that you have taken an affirmative action to receive information, such as by checking a box or clicking a button;
• notify you about changes to the Website and Products and changes to our terms, conditions and policies;
• administer the Website and Products for internal operational purposes, including troubleshooting, data and statistical analysis, testing, research and survey purposes;
• improve the Website and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
• ensure the security of the Website;
• monitor and regulate interactive features of the Website and our products that you choose to participate in, including online forums and chat rooms relating to our products;
• help you navigate the Website;
• help you access and use certain features of the Products remotely and to help you monitor and safeguard your home and home network;
• provide you with information and recommendations about Internet and utility usage in your home;
• measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others who visit the Website and to deliver relevant personalized advertising to you and others; and
• determine which aspects of the Website and our products are most useful to you.
Why We Use Information
We also use your Personal Information to protect our business (for example, against fraud), or to comply with legal requirements to which we are subject (for example, tax or financial reporting requirements).
Under no circumstances do we rent or sell your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We only share your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes if you have granted us permission to do so, and in accordance with the Marketing section below. We share Personal Information in the following ways:
• within arnosmater.com for purposes of data processing or storage;
• with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors to provide a requested service or transaction, including processing orders, hosting websites, storing your information, providing email communications on our behalf and providing customer support. For example, when making purchases on the arnosmater.com website stores, arnosmater.com uses a payment processor to verify your payment card information. Your payment card information is passed through to the payment processor and is not collected or stored by arnosmater.com. The payment processor is authorized to use this information only to authenticate your purchase and for no other purpose. We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of Personal Information necessary to complete or provide the requested service or transaction, and we do not allow third parties to use your Personal Information for a different purpose than what was disclosed to you;
• with service providers, advisors or other third parties to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of our assets. If arnosmater.com merges with or acquires or is acquired by another entity, Personal Information would be transferred as a whole to the successor entity;
• to comply with the law or legal process (such as responding to subpoenas or court orders), to comply with government reporting obligations and to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
In addition, we share aggregated anonymized information, including usage data about our products, with third parties for a variety of purposes, including to analyze trends about home networking and utility use, to show third parties how their products could work with the Products and to generally improve home networking. We've taken steps to ensure that this information cannot be linked back to you and we require third parties to keep all shared information in its anonymized form.
Any third parties with whom we share your Personal Information are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure these third parties comply with the same privacy principles that govern our collection of your Personal Information.
We will ask for your consent, such as by email response, opt-in box or click through agreement acceptance, before we use or share your Personal Information for any other purpose.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing material from us or a third party, in addition to following the "Unsubscribe" instructions in a marketing email, you can send us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Store Your Information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, various locations globally, including the United States. It may also be processed by arnosmater.com staff or contractors operating outside your country of residence (including, if you are in Europe, outside of the EEA) who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. We also use cloud-based applications and services to store and process your Personal Information, which may result in your Personal Information being stored outside your country of residence.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
We need your help in keeping your Personal Information accurate and up to date, so please notify us of any changes to your Personal Information. You can access and update your Personal Information and communication preferences at any time in the following ways:
• by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us;
• by sending an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, email address and specific relevant information about the information you would like to change or the material that you no longer wish to receive; or
• for the Website, by signing in to your online account located at the URL provided when you signed up for the website.
We will honor your request to:
• correct your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• transfer Personal Information you have provided to us to a third party if we are processing that data on either on the basis of your consent or to perform a contract with you;
• delete your Personal Information, unless we are required to retain it by law or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; and/or
• provide you with a copy of your Personal Information held on our current records. If you are outside the EEA, we may make a reasonable charge if records must be accessed from backed up or archived records.
If you are resident in the EEA, you also have the right to:
• withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time after you have consented, including opting-out of receiving marketing materials. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in any email you receive from us;
• restrict our processing of your Personal Information where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose (unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it); and/or
• object to such processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, where the legal justification for our processing of your Personal Information is our legitimate interest. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your Personal Information by sending the request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in the EEA, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if you believe that we have not complied with applicable data protection laws. Please click here for a list of contact details for the EEA data protection authorities.
Retention of Personal Information
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We strive to maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information collected by the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not 100% secure.
It is important to note that if you use a computer or device that can be accessed by others, other people may be able to access unencrypted Personal Information. If you do not want your information to be available to others, exercise caution when using public computers or devices or when using any computer or device to which users unauthorized by you may have access.
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser. You should also be aware that names that you give your Wi-Fi-enabled devices, home networks and services (also known as "friendly names") may be detectable by others outside your home, so you should not use Personal Information as part of your friendly names.
Third Party and Social Media Linked Sites
How to Contact Us